No, no, no, don't worry. I'm not giving up on this blog already like I have my others. I'm just talking about the end of my exams and how much of a relief it is not having to really worry about them anymore. The major part of my exam week is over now, with four out of my five done. The last one's a take-home exam/paper that I have to write, and yeah, it will probably take a while, but it's nothing compared to the burden of having to study for hours for an in-class exam. I've been really stressed out since Sunday over them, considering the first two days of exam week were also my two most difficult exams (International Law and Developmental Politics). Today wasn't so bad, I had to turn in my French take-home final and take my Stats exam. They were both pretty easy but having them hang over my head was more of an annoyance than anything, and I really just wanted to get them out of the way.
And I did, and it's a huge weight off of my shoulders. My room is finally cleaned up, instead of having clothes flung all over my bed and all over the floor...and pretty much anywhere they could get to. I can finally catch up on the news I've been missing. And most importantly I can finally relax and stop being so irritable, and taking it out on everyone around me, including Caitlin, my amazing girlfriend. It's a beautiful day outside, I'm feeling optimistic and looking forward to the next week that I have off, with her coming to my hometown for a while. It'll be nice. Really nice.
In other news, here are a couple interesting things I've read today that I think you'll appreciate. One about the elections in Sudan, and another about the United States' tactics in Afghanistan under the Obama administration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment